Atomic Lemon is a 3D side scrolling beat’em up game where you play as Lemon, a young girl who fights for the salvation of her favela with her fists and with street art.
- Interactive music and sound design integration
- 3D models and animations integration
- UI integration
- Solène Bontemps (Artist)
- Bao Lin Vo (Artist)
- Lena Dobric (Game designer)
- Benjamin Hoibian (Game designer)
- Jean Eli (Producer)
- Antoine Wert (Sound designer)
- Thomas Fransisco (Developer)
- Fanny Prele (Developer)
- Aurélien Plantard (Developer)
- Clément Rondeau (Developer)
Atomic Lemon is our end of year school project consisting in making the vertical slice of a game in 4 months.
It’s a 3D side scrolling beat’em up game. You play as Lemon, a young girl who fights for the salvation of her favela with her fists and with street art, accompanied by her sidekick, the graffiti of a sloth moving on the walls. The player control Lemon and the Sloth at the same time and must fight enemies that can move in 3D in the arena and in 2D on the walls.