Pedalboard disorder is a 2D puzzle game mixing Audio and logical problems. It was made during the Global game jam at Angoulême (France). The theme was : “Waves” and we got 48h.
- Grid and inventory system
- Wwise integration
- Tool to create new type of block
- UI design and implementation
- Anize Amestoy (Sound designer)
- Jean Nicolas (Game designer)
- Clément Rondeau (Developer)
This was the second time that I was using Wwise in a project. The main difficulty was to find a way to keep the main track and the solo track synchronised, for that we always play the solo track but we mute it. When the player press a play button we fade-in and fade-out at the end.
It was also one of the first time I was making a game heavily based on UI, it has been a really great experience and I learned a lot about Unity UI system.